Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Our Vision

Our vision?

Get your own vision! 

In 1996, Source acted through me to give you the 3 Commandments. 

Took you long enough to find out abut them. 

The past couple of years I’ve outlined possible paths of personal growth and evolution for you (In as a heretical fashion as I could). 

Today, acting through this current embodiment, Source gave you The Symbol. 

Now you want a vision! 

I told you, you each get to make up your own stuff. 

Personally, this current ego-embodiment likes the vision that we are each the creative and enjoyment vehicles for Source, and I use the AQAL Integral Model for understanding the world. 

You get to do whatever you want.  As long as you don’t hurt anyone. 

Review the possible mistakes you might make along the way. 

Then, Be Creative!

Have Fun!

What, you need ideas for possible visions?

OK…

Try these: 

Perhaps you subscribe to a subdivision of Integralism.

Perhaps you are unfolding in the branch of couch-potato-ism.   I so do like that one. 

There is the branch of exerciseism.  I like that one too…  

Maybe you are immersed in a long-term unfolding through Zen, or Yoga, or Tai Chi, or any organized religion.  All are welcome. 

Maybe you are saving the human race or other species through environmentalism. 

Maybe you have taken up the unfolding evangelism of helping everyone reach third tier (good luck with that one…).

Maybe you are in the branch of Nirvanaism, or perhaps Non-Dualism, and you have taken up the Bodhisattva vow (look it up). 

Perhaps you are in the entheogenism branch of Integralism, where the host is blotter.

Maybe you are a semi-strict meditationism kind of Integralist. 
 
Choose your path, and realize it may change! 

Don’t be a fundamentalist!  

Now, what I really need to do is be creative and set up an incorporated non-profit (non-prophet?) organization so I can take all your money to finance the growth of this new religion (and retire from my day job). 

I may be hampered by my current unfolding in the branch of couch-potato-ism…

Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment