Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Integral: A New Religion

Well, I decided to start a new religion.

Actually, you all started it a long while ago. 

I’m just going to propose names and symbols. 

I don’t own this new religion, it has always belonged to everyone. 

This whole blog has been devoted to the outline of this new religion, I just didn’t know it at the time. 

I’ve already outlined the 3 Commandments, perhaps, ad nauseam, I might add... 

Now we give it a name in honor of Ken Wilber’s Integral AQAL Model. 

All Quadrants, All Levels  =  Integral! 

We will be called Integralists, or Thirdtierians. 

The third tier of evolution is transpersonal, where we start to accept everything, just as it is. 

Integralism. 

I know what you are thinking, not another f—king “ism!”
 
Now someone will try to make rules and regulations and try to make people pay money for all sorts of sh-t. 

Yeah, that may happen. 

You have to make sure it doesn’t.  Or, you can start selling all sorts of sh-t.  

I don’t care. 

That is the whole point here. 

Make it what you want.  You have the power.  Not me.  Not anyone else. 

You might already call yourself Atheist, Agnostic, Secularist, Humanist, or a Secular Humanist. 

And, you can also be part of any organized religion, or disorganized religion…

Cool! 

The core of this religion is we celebrate diversity, we love everything in all its forms. 

Just don’t hurt anyone. 

Our central theme is Love. 

Love morphs into Kindness, Gratitude, Forgiveness. 

Read the 3 commandments!

Next The Symbol…





No comments:

Post a Comment