Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Of Being Busy and Growing Edges

Obviously, you have not seen The Second Commandment blogs as of yet.


Well, it is starting to be near summer.  There is end-of-the-semester students to grade, end-of-the-year effort report to be finished, took a 4 hour bike ride on Saturday, mulching and all-day around-the-home-type work on Sunday.  I had over a hundred and fifty emails in my inbox, still have over a hundred, and that is just my work email inbox.  Sometimes seems like a million things to do. 

I’ve been writing on The Second Commandment, but felt that something was not quite right.  Not quite ready to publish. 

Odd.  Most of this blog just flows from Source.  Occasionally, I make some drafts and revise a little for clarity.  Sometimes, I’ll give these to my wife for comments, particularly if I feel there is something amiss in my thinking.  An INTP sometimes needs an ENFJ for further clarity, especially around emotions! 

What became clear in my morning meditation is that this struggle indicates a “growing edge” for me.  We all have our growing edges.  Ask yourself what is not so comfortable? 

So, there is something around “Love Everything,” where I need further clarity.   
 
I have lots of notes and “pieces” of blog writing.  Give me a few days.  

I’m not saying you will like the blog, but you are likely to find it interesting. 

Namaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment