Sunday, October 25, 2020

A Brief Request

I am heading in for a relatively minor surgery on Tuesday 10/27/2020 from about 9 AM till 10 AM Mountain Standard Time.  

It is a left hydrocelectomy with general anesthesia.  

I am asking anyone reading this beforehand, at the time, and even in the future, even way after this event, to hold good thoughts for a safe surgery, no complications, and a full recovery.  

There was a study where people were assigned to pray for people hospitalized in the distant past.  

A randomized study…

Those prayed for, did better…  With analysis in the future of past data…  Interesting!  

I have been lucky.  

I have never had any significant surgery.  

Had a skin tag removed, a small cyst in a finger, minor lacerations, joint dislocations and injuries from karate.  Only local anesthesia.  

Some level of fear.  

Yes, “fear is the mind killer” (for us Dune fans…)

There will be pain.

I trust I can deal with physical pain…  

So, I am sending this message out into the Universe, to all you readers in the Past, Present, and Future…  

Even just an instant thought of good wishes… 

Thank you all!

Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment