Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The End of this Blog?




OK.  So I gave you the “Final Secret” yesterday.  Don't hurt yourself with it! 

Maybe, it is time to hang up my Blog? 

Nahhh! 

I just feel the need to keep on writing.  There is always something more to say.  Poetry to be written.  Photography to hand out to the Universe.  Rants to go off on! 

Most importantly to remember, no one is completely Enlightened.  This is a process that continues to unfold.  If you think that you are done, you are fooling yourself.  That is your ego getting in the way. 

I am not done writing until each and every one of you is Enlightened! 

So, I will never be done.  I feel humble before it All. 

And there is no “I,” anyway. 

(Oh, stop talking in Paradoxes!  And, how many of you are in there anyway?) 

Really, if there is any topic of particular of interest to you, shoot me an email or make a comment. 

Too bad we have to use words, this is a very poor method of communicating Truth. 

“Fingers pointing at the moon.” 

Oh well, this is the best I can do under these circumstances. 

Be-ing human, Do-ing human. 

So I will continue to Blog.

Maybe we will visit together some day.  Then we can practice resonance together. 

It will be fun!  

Until then, thanks for coming along for the ride.  

No comments:

Post a Comment