Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Armored Heart

My own Heart

Many years ago

Like an open wound
 
Required a Shaman

To retrieve my loss

To repair the hole

Slowly filling with warmth

Loving again

How was this armor built?

A failed love?

The injuries of peers and authorities?

Witnessing injustice?

I thought I was in love

With an armored heart

With an open wound of a heart

Much work was needed

Healers with loving presence

Traveling the Shaman’s path for information

Sitting quietly 

allowed 

Wisdom 

to arise

Witnessing the Suffering

My own, and Others’

As if
            there
                        ever was
                                                any Other

Deepest Compassion arose

For Suffering

Healing the confusion

Witnessing All-That-Is

And All-That Is-Not

In the Empty Fullness

The Heart Filled

Joy Arose

Laughter

There is only One Love

No Object needed

Yet, this being Human

Loves
            to dance
                        with
                                    an Other

I put my hand on your heart…

And whisper

I See You…








No comments:

Post a Comment